The number of scientific publications on COVID-19 has reached 100,000 last month (February 2021). Following the initial burst in early 2020, the number has stabilized and is ~10,000 per month. The trend is below.
At the same time, the total number of researchers who published papers on COVID-19 has reached 85,000 last month. Below is a graph showing the number of new authors each month.
If you have products/services which help COVID-19 researchers, you may want to run campaigns targeting them. We have 3 services which will help you in this case:
- COVID-19 (or coronavirus) researcher list (academic or industry)
- We can compile all researcher names who published papers on COVID-19 (or other keywords). You can specify other criteria such as additional keywords or country/region. You may use the list for email marketing or Google Ads (customer match)
- Banner ads in emails sent to storkapp.me users
- Stork is a web app for researchers to track new publications. About 1.5 million alert emails are sent every month. You may put banner ads in the relevant emails.
- COVID-19 citation tracking and analysis
- We can track and send you a daily (or weekly) list of COVID-19 publications – ranked by journal impact factor – in Excel format. We can also analyze the citations for you using Deep Analysis. You may then use them as contents in your social media marketing (e.g., LinkedIn)
If you are interested in any of the services, please feel free to contact us.