If your business slowed down due to COVID-19, there are some programs/grants you may be eligible to apply. Here we listed a few resources:
1. Paycheck Protection Program (PPP)
- Help small business affected by coronavirus to maintain workforce
- SBA will provide 8 weeks of loan forgiveness for funds applied to payroll cost, mortgage interest, rent and utility expenses between 2/15/2020-6/30/2020
2. Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL)
- To provide working capital for the companies affected by COIVD 19
- SBA may provide up to $10,000 in emergency grants to applicants that need it in 3 days; applicants do not need to repay the grants even if the loan application is denied.
3. Local grants (e.g. San Francisco)
Many states and cities have local programs to help small business. For example, in San Francisco, you may apply for a zero-interest loan up to $50,000, NEW CITY PROGRAM, the City’s new Small Business Emergency Loan fund
For other locations, you may refer to a list on Forbes.
4. Grants by big companies
Many giant companies such as Facebook, Amazon and Google have their own grants or programs:
Small Business Grants Program, offering $100M in cash grants
Only in Seattle region
Neighborhood Small Business Relief Fund
More like Ads credits
COVID-19: $800+ million to support small businesses and crisis response
We hope you get the money. Do you know any other funding for businesses? Please comment below.